WD chex™ Washer-Disinfector Monitor
WD chex™ Washer-Disinfector Monitor is an essential part of your cleaning efficacy protocol, used to confirm the efficacy of your washer-disinfector with each load.
- Confirms optimal functionality of your Washer-Disinfector
- Dual soil marks provide increased confidence
- Soil mimics all bodily fluids and tissue that can be found on surgical instruments
WD chex™ Washer-Disinfector Monitor is an essential part of your cleaning efficacy protocol. Its results correlate to the cleaning challenge of surgical instruments.
WD chex is a reliable, repeatable, and consistent method for evaluating automated instrument washers.
The indicator can:
- Confirm washer-disinfector function throughout the tank
- Detect common reasons for wash-disinfector failure:
- Clogged spray arms
- Spray arm orientation
- Overloaded instrument trays
- Detergent presence
- Monitor time for successful soil removal
- Monitor temperature for ideal enzymatic performance
WD chex is a key part of your cleaning efficacy program. Use it with the reusable WD chex™ Monitor Holder.
Below you will find associated information about this product.