Cleaning Monitor Holder for Ultrasonic Bath and Washer-Disinfector Monitors
$87.75 – $484.95
OK-Sonic™/ WD chex™ Monitor Holder is for use with OK-Sonic™ and WD chex™ ultrasonic and washer-disinfector monitors.
The covered portion of the holder mimics hard-to-sterilize instruments and implants. The open portion mimics easy-to-clean instruments and allows quick visual evaluation of the cleaning efficiency.
- The monitor holder is reusable
- Can be used with both the OK-Sonic™ and WD chex™ Monitors
- Holder acts as a hinged instrument, measuring impingement
Propper Ultrasonic and Washer-Disinfector Cleaning Monitor Holder – a reliable process challenge device designed to work seamlessly with the OK-Sonic™ Ultrasound Bath Monitor (26210200) and WD chex™ Washer-Disinfector Monitor (26310200).
The Ultrasonic and Washer-Disinfector Monitor Holder is a process challenge device. The portion of the holder that covers the soil provides accurate simulation of challenging cleaning conditions, such as instrument hinges, cavities, and overlapping instruments. The portion of the holder mimics full exposure to the cleaning cycle parameters of the monitors’ placement.
By using the Ultrasonic and Washer-Disinfector Monitor Holder with Propper Cleaning Monitors professionals can optimize their cleaning and disinfection processes, ensuring the highest level of quality and safety for patients and clients.
Features and Benefits:
- Accurate Simulation: The covered portion of the holder accurately mimics hard-to-sterilize instruments and implants, providing healthcare professionals with a reliable process challenge device. Additionally, the open portion of the holder simulates easy-to-clean instruments, allowing for quick visual evaluation of the cleaning efficiency.
- Reusability: The monitor holder is reusable, making it a cost-effective solution for medical facilities.
- Compatibility: The OK-Sonic™/ WD chex™ Monitor Holder can be used with both the OK-Sonic™ and WD chex™ Monitors, providing healthcare providers with a versatile tool that can be used for various medical equipment cleaning and disinfection processes.
- Provides a Strong Challenge to Your Cycle: The holder acts as a hinged instrument, measuring impingement and ensuring the highest level of quality and safety for patients.
|Catalog Number(s)||26915300, 26965300|
|Product Use||Cycle and Load Monitoring|
|Product Category||Cleaning Verification Holder|
|Package Quantity||1 or 6|
Below you will find associated information about this product.