ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test
$56.00 – $100.35
ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test is part of a cleaning verification protocol and confirms that all steps of the cleaning cycle have been effective.
- Protein detection test for cleaning verification
- Semi-quantitative instant results
- Short swab for instruments
- Long swab for endoscopes and cannulated instruments
Confirm that your instruments are clean with ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test. ProExpose™ tests for the presence of proteins to verify the effectiveness of manual or mechanical cleaning (ultrasonic or washer-disinfector) prior to high-level disinfection or sterilization.
Utilizing sterile water, swab a difficult to clean portion of an instrument then place the swab into test tube containing the solution. If protein is present solution will turn blue. The test is semi-quantitative, the deepness of blue color change will vary depending on the amount of protein present on the swab/instrument.
ProExpose™ detects protein to a sensitivity of 0.1ug of protein ensuring the safety of your instruments and patients.
Conform to all relevant ANSI/AAMI standards for cleaning verification tests
• ProExpose Short Swab kit: general testing of surfaces.
• ProExpose Long Swab kit: for testing inside channels of rigid and flexible endoscopes and other potentially contaminated lumen instruments.
ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test may also be used to reduce the risk of food safety incidents but testing potentially contaminated surfaces for residual proteins.
Below you will find associated information about this product.