ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test
$48.30 – $108.40
ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test is part of a cleaning verification protocol and confirms that all steps of the cleaning cycle have been effective.
- Protein detection test for cleaning verification
- Semi-quantitative instant results
- Short swab for instruments
- Long swab for endoscopes and cannulated instruments
ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test confirms that your instruments are clean. ProExpose™ tests for the presence of proteins to verify the effectiveness of manual or mechanical cleaning (ultrasonic or washer-disinfector) before high-level disinfection or sterilization.
Utilizing sterile water, swab a difficult-to-clean portion of an instrument, then place the swab into the test tube containing the solution. If protein is present solution will turn blue. The test is semi-quantitative, the deepness of blue color change will vary depending on the amount of protein present on the swab/instrument.
ProExpose™ detects protein to a sensitivity of 1μg of protein, ensuring the safety of your instruments and patients.
Conform to all relevant ANSI/AAMI standards for cleaning verification tests AAMI/ST79, ISO 15883, HTM2030
• ProExpose Short Swab kit: general testing of surfaces.
• ProExpose Long Swab kit: for testing inside channels of rigid and flexible endoscopes and other potentially contaminated lumen instruments.
ProExpose™ Protein Detection Test may also be of use to reduce the risk of food safety incidents by testing potentially contaminated surfaces for residual proteins.
Read More: The Case For Residual Protein Testing
Learn More About Propper’s Cleaning Efficacy Product Line
Below you will find associated information about this product.