Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Surgical Blades
Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Surgical Blades are available in a variety of precise shapes and sizes. Each sterile blade is enclosed in a heat sealed, peel pack foil envelope.
- Superior cutting ability of Stainless Steel
- Sterile blades
- Enclosed in heat-sealed peel-pack
Sterile Stainless steel blades available in all necessary sizes.
Blades feature consistent sharpness and strength required for the most demanding procedures.
Description of use of each size:
- #10: Curved cutting edge is one of the more traditional blade shapes, making small incisions to the skin and muscle clean and precise.
- #11: Elongated triangular blade with a strong tip, ideal for stab incisions. Most commonly used for the incisions of chest drains, and opening various coronary arteries.
- #15: Small curved cutting edge is the most popular blade for short and precise incisions.
- #20: A larger version of the No. 10 blade equipped with a curved cutting edge, used mostly in orthopedic and general surgical procedures.
- #21: Similar to the No. 21 blade with a curved cutting edge as well as a flat unsharpened back. Used for making small incisions in the skin and muscle.
- #22: A tad bigger than the number #21 blade, used for skin incisions in both cardiac and thoracic surgery.
- #24: Semi-circular shape, sharpened along its leading edge. Used for making long incisions in general surgery and also in autopsy procedures.
Below you will find associated information about this product.