Fine Surgical Blades
$82.65 – $83.80
Propper Fine Surgical Blades are small, slim precise blades for your most delicate procedures. Use these miniature surgical blades in reconstruction, ophthalmic, cardiology, and hair restoration procedures.
- Sterile fine surgical blades
- For use with any chuck handle
Propper Fine Surgical Blades are small, slim, precise blades made of stainless steel for delicate procedures. These miniature surgical blades are specifically designed for use in microsurgical procedures.
- Use Fine Surgical Blades in Dental Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Veterinary procedures
- Packaged sterile, Blades wrapped individually in peel-pack sterile foil pouches.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- #61: A chisel-shaped blade used for nail treatments in podiatry and chiropody.
- #62: A slightly wider chisel shape used for nail treatments in podiatry and chiropody.
- #64: Can be used in a number of specialist disciplines, ideal for plastic & reconstructive surgery, hip and knee arthroscopy, and tenotomy.
- #67: Can be used in a variety of specialties including plastic & reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology, cardiovascular surgery, and dental periodontics.