Propper Fine Surgical Blades
$67.32 – $68.29
Propper Fine Surgical Blades are small, slim precise blades for your most delicate procedures.
- Sterile fine surgical blades
- For use with any chuck handle
Propper Fine surgical blades are designed for microsurgical procedures including reconstruction, ophthalmic and cardiology.
Blades wrapped individually in peel-pack sterile foil pouches. Propper Fine Surgical Blades are not made with rubber latex.
- #61: A chisel shaped blade used for nail treatments in podiatry and chiropody.
- #62: A slightly wider chisel shape used for nail treatments in podiatry and chiropody.
- #64: Can be used in a number of specialist disciplines, ideal for plastic & reconstructive surgery, hip and knee arthroscopy and tenotomy.
- #67: Can be used in a variety of specialties including plastic & reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology cardiovascular surgery, and dental periodontics.