Propper Non-Sterile Carbon Steel Surgical Blades
$46.26 – $47.42
Propper Non-Sterile Carbon Steel Surgical Blades are manufactured with razor-sharp cutting edges allowing for precision and clean incisions.
- Superior cutting ability of Carbon Steel
- Non-sterile blades
- Enclosed in heat-sealed peel-pack
Non-sterile carbon steel blades offer the superior cutting advantages of carbon steel technology. Available in all necessary sizes.
Blades feature consistent sharpness and strength required for the most demanding procedures.
Description of use of each size:
- #10: Curved cutting edge is one of the more traditional blade shapes, making small incisions to the skin and muscle clean and precise.
- #11: Elongated triangular blade with a strong tip, ideal for stab incisions. Most commonly used for the incisions of chest drains, and opening various coronary arteries.
- #15: Small curved cutting edge is the most popular blade for short and precise incisions.
- #20: A larger version of the No. 10 blade equipped with a curved cutting edge, used mostly in orthopedic and general surgical procedures.
- #21: Similar to the No. 21 blade with a curved cutting edge as well as a flat unsharpened back. Used for making small incisions in the skin and muscle.
- #22: A tad bigger than the number #21 blade, used for skin incisions in both cardiac and thoracic surgery.
- #23: A “leaf shaped” blade sharpened along its leading edge. Used for making long incisions such as an upper midline incision of the abdomen.
- #24: Semi-circular shape, sharpened along its leading edge. Used for making long incisions in general surgery and also in autopsy procedures.
- #25: Straight edged blade similar to blade No. 11, however, it has a more sharply angled back edge.
Below you will find associated information about this product.