Non-Sterile Carbon Steel Surgical Blades
$53.70 – $55.05
Propper Non-Sterile Carbon Steel Surgical Blades are manufactured with razor-sharp cutting edges allowing for precision and clean incisions.
- Superior cutting ability of Carbon Steel
- Non-sterile blades
- Enclosed in heat-sealed peel-pack
Non-Sterile Carbon Steel Surgical Blades are designed for applications that do not require a sterile environment. They are suitable for anatomical dissections and surgical treatment of many disorders including podiatry.
Blades are individually wrapped. You may sterilize the blades using ethylene oxide. Do not sterilize using steam or dry heat sterilizers.
Each box contains 150 blades. Each blade is 2 1/8” long.
Use size 3/7 handles with Blade Size 10-15.
Use size 4 handles with blade Size 20-22
Guide for choosing the right size Non-Sterile Carbon Steel Surgical Blades:
- #10: Curved cutting edge is one of the more traditional blade shapes, making small incisions to the skin and muscle clean and precise.
- #11: Elongated triangular blade with a strong tip, ideal for stab incisions.
- #12 is a small, pointed, crescent-shaped blade sharpened along the inside edge of the curve.
- #15: Small curved cutting edge is the most popular blade for short and precise incisions.
- #20: A larger version of the No. 10 blade equipped with a curved cutting edge.
- #22: A slightly larger than the number #21 blade.
Looking for Sterile Blades? Propper Sterile Surgical Blades, Carbon Steel
Below you will find associated information about this product.