Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels
Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels provide a razor-sharp cutting edge for superior cutting and clean incisions.
- Disposable, sterile stainless steel scalpel
- Individually wrapped, peel-back blister pack
Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels are equipped with plastic handle and available in 5 sizes to meet all of your needs. Propper’s razor-sharp stainless steel technology ensures superior cutting and the clean incisions.
Sterile scalpels are individually wrapped in peel-back packaging for ease of use.
- #10: Curved cutting edge is one of the more traditional blade shapes, making small incisions to the skin and muscle clean and precise.
- #11: Elongated triangular blade with a strong tip, ideal for stab incisions. Most commonly used for the incisions of chest drains, and opening various coronary arteries.
- #15: Small curved cutting edge is the most popular blade for short and precise incisions.
- #21: Similar to the No. 21 blade with a curved cutting edge as well as a flat unsharpened back. Used for making small incisions in the skin and muscle.
- #22: A tad bigger than the number #21 blade, used for skin incisions in both cardiac and thoracic surgery.