Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels
Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels provide a razor-sharp cutting edge for superior cutting and clean incisions.
- Disposable, sterile stainless steel scalpel
- Individually wrapped, peel-back blister pack
Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels have razor-sharp blades providing superior cutting and clean incisions. Disposable scalpels maximize safety for patients.
Individually wrapped in sterile, peel packaging.
- Propper have a comfortable grip for easy control.
- Maximize safety with individually wrapped scalpels with protective caps.
- Use Propper Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels in healthcare or crafting projects.
Available Sizes of Sterile Stainless Steel Scalpels
- #10 – Known for its curved edge, is a common choice for making incisions in skin and muscle of different sizes, therefore used in various surgeries including coronary artery bypass, thoracic surgery, C-Sections, and inguinal hernia repair.
- #11 – Shaped like an elongated triangle with a sharp tip. This blade is perfect for stab incisions. Surgeons hold it like a pencil to control depth and use it for various small incisions in procedures like laparoscopy and vascular access, as well as foot and ankle surgeries in Podiatry.
- #15 – With its small, curved edge, is commonly used for precise cuts in procedures like skin lesion removal and opening coronary arteries. Its shape allows for short and accurate cuts, making it popular in various surgeries.
- #21 – Features a curved cutting edge similar to the No.10, but it is larger in size and has a flat back edge.
- #22 – An even larger blade similar to No. 10 and No. 21.