Once-a-Day® Bowie-Dick Test Sheets are used to monitor the performance of pre-vacuum steam sterilizers at the start of each day, or after routine or other maintenance. These tests provide a challenge for the sterilizer to ensure that it is properly removing air from the sterilization chamber.
Once-a-Day® Bowie-Dick Test Sheets to be used in a standard Bowie-Dick towel pack as described in ANSI/AAMI ST79.
Bowie-Dick tests provide a challenge for pre-vacuum sterilizers at the start of each day, or after routine or other maintenance.
Place inside a pack made of dry towels according EN 285 standard. After steam sterilization at 270-276°F, the reactive ink will show clear and accurate color change from white to black. In case of sterilizer malfunction, the test sheet will show a non-uniform color change.
Features and Benefits of Once-A-Day Bowie-Dick Test Sheets
- For use in pre-vacuum steam sterilizers at 270-276°F
- 9 x 12 Bowie-Dick Test Sheets
- Detect air leaks and verify that the sterilizer effectively removes air from the sterilization chamber
- Keep indicator sheet for proof of testing
- Distinct White to Black color change
Not for Sale in the USA
Looking for a Bowie-Dick Test Pack?
Check out this article for some tips on using Bowie-Dick Test Packs.