Steri-Wrap® Unite™ 60 SMS Sterilization Wrap
$141.45 – $220.90
Propper Manufacturing Company Steri-Wrap Unite 60 sterilization wrap for simultaneous wrapping of medical devices that will be sterilized via steam, ethylene oxide, and vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization.
- Two bonded sheets of SMS for easy, simultaneous wrapping
- Excellent barrier to prevent penetration of microorganisms through bonded layers
- Strong wrap avoids rips, tears, or punctures
Contact Us to request pricing: 31505400 Steri-Wrap® Unite 60 – 54″x54″ Wrap
Steri-Wrap® Unite™ 60 SMS Sterilization Wrap comprises two sheets of SMS bonded together for convenient simultaneous enveloping of one or a collection of medical devices. Following standard healthcare practices conforming to ISO 11607-1:2019 and EN 868-2:2017.31505400. The wraps are made of polypropylene with blue or green pigment and anti-static treatment. Steri-Wrap® Unite™ SMS Sterilization Wrap 60 contains instruments during steam, ethylene oxide, and vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization and maintains sterility after processing.
The sterilization wrap allows effective sterilant penetration and maintains the sterility of reusable devices during handling and storage. The two-color sheet allows for easier visualization of damage, tears, or punctures and can be used to differentiate between loaner and facility-owned trays.
This SMS sterilization wrap maintains sterility for 365 days.
Maximum package weight in Steam and Ethylene Oxide 13lbs.
Maximum package weight in vH2O2: 9-10 lbs depending on equipment.
- Industry standard for sterile processing teams around the world
- Tear-, flame-, lint- and abrasion-resistant
- Pre-vacuum & Gravity steam sterilant penetration
- Ethylene Oxide (EO) sterilant penetration and residuals
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide sterilant penetration
- Maintenance of package integrity (MPI) to meet FDA requirements
- Instructions for Use that meet FDA guidelines
- Class 1 flammability rating
- Low linting
- Made in the USA
Check Out Propper Cellulose-Based Sterilization Wrap:
Sterilization Wrap: Steri-Wrap® I