Sterilization Rolls: Chex-All® Tubes
$138.98 – $343.73
Heat-Sealable Chex-All® tubes are premium quality sterile packaging products designed to reduce the cost of sterilization processing.
- Heat-Sealing Sterilization tubes allow you to be in control of the size of your pouch
- For use in steam and ethylene oxide.
- Pre-printed indicator inside and outside the pouch
- Features triple-sealed paper/plastic film to ensure security of contents
Chex-All® Sterilization Rolls give you control to cut pouches to your ideal size and conveniently heat-seal ends for closure.
Tubes contain pre-printed chemical indicators both inside and outside the pouch.
Chex-All® tubes are for use in steam and ethylene oxide.
- Chemical indicator changes from yellow to black in steam
- Chemical indicator changes from red to green in EO
- Made of 2.5 mm plastic and 73-74 gram paper
- Triple sealed paper/plastic film provides excellent sterility protection
Pouches are commonly used as packaging for single instruments, small sets of instruments, and single-use medical products. Pouches are also available preformed or in a reel, which allow for larger volumes.
Looking for self-sealing pouches? Check out Chex-All II
Below you will find associated information about this product.