Sterilization Pouches: Chex-All® II Self-Seal
$81.30 – $229.88
Use Chex-All® II Self-Seal Sterilization Pouches in steam autoclaves or ethylene oxide sterilizers provide a barrier to maintain sterility after the sterilization process.
- Pre-printed indicators inside and outside the pouch
- Features triple-sealed paper/plastic film to ensure the security of contents
- Validated for double pouch packaging
Use Chex-All® II sterilization pouches to contain instruments during steam and ethylene oxide sterilization. Chex-All® pouches feature pre-printed process indicators inside and outside the pouch. The 3/4″ wide adhesive line guarantees a strong flat seal that will not be affected by steam or ethylene oxide exposure.
Chex-All® II sterilization pouches are validated for double pouch packaging.
- After steam sterilization, the chemical indicator changes from yellow to black
- After ethylene oxide sterilization, the chemical indicator changes from red to green
- Made of 2.5 mm plastic and 73-74 gram paper
- Triple sealed paper/plastic film provides excellent sterility protection
Free Continuing Education Course:
Self-Study Guide: A Guide to Proper Technique for Steam Sterilization Packaging and Storage
Below you will find associated information about this product.