BI-O.K.™ Steam Biological Indicator Vials
$86.10 – $807.95
BI-O.K.™ Steam Biological Indicators are self-contained biological indicators for use in steam sterilization.
- Self-Contained biological indicator vials for steam
- Vials provide test results within 24 hours
- Vial design prevents premature activation and minimizes the risk of breaking
- Visually distinct positive results are indicated by the media transitioning from Purple to Yellow
- Chemical Indicator on the label provides instant indication of exposure
BI-O.K.™ self-contained biological indicator vials monitor steam sterilization loads. Use biological indicators to release for all steam sterilization loads. Vials are inoculated with Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores to challenge steam sterilization.
Use in a steam test pack during the cycle. After the sterilization cycle activate the media by crushing the glass vial with the vial activator and incubate at 57°C. Exposure to steam triggers a chemical process indicator on the vial to react. A color change in the media indicates spore growth and cycle failure.
Propper Manufacturing Company Inc.’s biological monitoring service offers our diverse clinical and non-clinical clientele the security of knowing their patients and staff are safe.
Below you will find associated information about this product.