Steam Integrator: Vapor Line® Type 5 Chemical Integrator
$26.70 – $463.05
Vapor Line® Integrators are reliable chemical indicators that monitor all critical steam sterilization parameters, making achieving safe and consistent sterilization results easy. Vapor Line Type 5 Chemical Integrators comply with ISO 11140-1:2014 and can be used for pack and load monitoring in your practice, office or laboratory.
Key Features of Vapor Line® Integrators
- Moving front ink and clear “PASS” and “FAIL” areas: For quick interpretation of results.
- Black ink reaching the “PASS” area: Indicates that the sterilization conditions have been met, ensuring safe and effective sterilization monitoring.
- Available with or without extenders
Benefits of Vapor Line® Integrators
- Correlates with the performance of a Biological Indicator (BI): Giving you peace of mind that your sterilization process is effective and reliable
- Easy to use: No training is required, making it accessible to everyone
- Cost-effective: Helps you save money by avoiding unnecessary reprocessing
Monitor steam sterilization parameters with ease using Vapor Line® Integrators, the perfect choice for any setting.
Vapor Line® Steam Chemical Integrator is a premium Type 5 chemical indicator that monitors critical conditions during steam sterilization and correlates with the performance of a BI at 3 time/temperature relationships. This chemical integrator provides added sterilization security with an “overkill period” beyond the spore death curve, ensuring sufficient conditions to eliminate even the most resistant microorganisms.
Vapor Line® Steam Integrator’s wick migrates from FAIL to PASS during sterilization. When you receive a PASS result from the Vapor Line® Type 5 Steam Chemical Integrator, the conditions in the sterilized pack were sufficient to eliminate even the most resistant microorganisms.
Vapor Line® is available with or without an extender. The extender’s end has a chemical indicator that changes from white to dark brown/black once the sterilization conditions are met.
This chemical integrator is suitable for use in sterilization cycles ranging from 250°F (121°C) to 273°F (134°C). Order Type 5 Vapor Line® Steam Chemical Integrator for reliable monitoring performance and results in your practice or laboratory.
Storage Conditions: <32°C (90°F) and 35%-70% relative humidity, away from sunlight
Shelf Life: 48 months
Check Out Duo-Spore® Biological Indicator Test. A self-contained biological indicator that reliably monitors your sterilizer function. It monitors steam and ethylene oxide sterilizers in all clinical and non-clinical settings. The perfect complement to Vapor Line for sterilizer monitoring.
Below you will find associated information about this product.