Vapor Line® Steam Sterilization Integrator
$27.40 – $486.25
Vapor Line® Integrators are reliable chemical indicators that monitor all critical steam sterilization parameters, making achieving safe and consistent sterilization results easy. Vapor Line Type 5 Chemical Integrators comply with ISO 11140-1:2014 and can be used for pack and load monitoring in your practice, office or laboratory.
Key Features of Vapor Line® Integrators
- Moving front ink and clear “PASS” and “FAIL” areas: For quick interpretation of results.
- Black ink reaching the “PASS” area: Indicates that the sterilization conditions have been met, ensuring safe and effective sterilization monitoring.
- Available with or without extenders
Benefits of Vapor Line® Integrators
- Correlates with the performance of a Biological Indicator (BI): Giving you peace of mind that your sterilization process is effective and reliable
- Easy to use: No training is required, making it accessible to everyone
- Cost-effective: Helps you save money by avoiding unnecessary reprocessing
Monitor steam sterilization parameters with ease using Vapor Line® Integrators, the perfect choice for any setting.
Vapor Line® Steam Chemical Integrator is a premium Type 5 chemical indicator that monitors critical conditions during steam sterilization and correlates with the performance of a BI at 3 time/temperature relationships. This chemical integrator provides added sterilization security with an “overkill period” beyond the spore death curve, ensuring sufficient conditions to eliminate even the most resistant microorganisms.
Vapor Line® Steam Integrator’s wick migrates from FAIL to PASS during sterilization. When you receive a PASS result from the Vapor Line® Type 5 Steam Chemical Integrator, the conditions in the sterilized pack were sufficient to eliminate even the most resistant microorganisms.
Vapor Line® is available with or without an extender. There is a chemical indicator on the end of the extender’s. The indicator ink changes from white to dark brown/black after sterilization.
This chemical integrator is suitable for use in sterilization cycles ranging from 250°F (121°C) to 273°F (134°C). Order Type 5 Vapor Line® Steam Chemical Integrator for reliable monitoring performance and results in your practice or laboratory.
How to Use Vapor Line® Steam Sterilization Integrator
1. Place a VAPOR LINE® Integrator into each package to be sterilized. Position the integrator in that area judged to be the most resistant to steam penetration. Re-seal the pouch by pressing your fingers along the locking strip.
2. Process the package as usual in a steam sterilizer.
3. Examine the VAPOR LINE® Integrator to determine that the dark bar has passed the red FAIL area and reached the green PASS area indicating that sterilization conditions have been met.
4. If the dark bar did not reach the green PASS area sterilization conditions have not been met. The entire pack must be reprocessed according to established procedures for reprocessing packs. When preparing the pack for sterilization place a new VAPOR LINE® Integrator within.
Storage Conditions: <32°C (90°F) and 35%-70% relative humidity, away from sunlight
Shelf Life: 48 months
Check Out Duo-Spore® Biological Indicator Test. A self-contained biological indicator that reliably monitors your sterilizer function. It monitors steam and ethylene oxide sterilizers. The perfect complement to Vapor Line for sterilizer monitoring.
Below you will find associated information about this product.