Propper FDA Approved Ergonomic Infrared Thermometer
Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- High precision infrared sensor allows for contactless temperature measurement.
- Results in 1 second, high-definition LCD display
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature read-out
- Internal log saves the last 32 measurements
- Powered by 2 1.5V AAA batteries
- Automatic shut-off after 60 seconds
Contact us for bulk pricing
Propper Manufacturing Company Ergonomic Infrared Thermometer uses a highly-precise infrared sensor, which is capable of measuring body temperature with no contact in 1 second. Measure temperature from a safe distance of 5cm The thermometer is suitable for all ages. The thermometer can easily be wiped clean.
- Fever warning signal.
- Memory Recall 32 temperatures.
- Use AAA batteries. Batteries not included.
- Auto power-off after 60 seconds.
Measurement Units : Celsius (°C)/Fahrenheit (°F)
Storage Conditions : -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
with a relative humidity of 15%-93%
Measurement Distance : 15mm (0.6in) to 50mm (2in) from measuring point
Measurement Range : 32.0°C-42.2°C (89.6°F-108.0°F)
Measurement Accuracy : ±0.2°C (35.0°C-42.0°C)\ ±0.4°F (95.0°F-107.6°F);
±0.3°C (±0.5°F) other range
Dimensions : 37mm x 37mm x 138mm (1.46in x 1.46in x 5.4in)
Weight : 47g (1.7oz) without batteries
Product Life : 5 years
*All sales are final. No Returns or Exchanges permitted for this product.