Propper Blood Counting Chamber
Propper’s Blood Counting Chamber provides absolute measuring and counting accuracy.
- Strong adhesive seals the media chamber and slide, preventing well-to-well contamination.
- Well features a hydrophobic border that denies their growth area
Propper’s Blood Counting Chamber (Hemacytometer) provides absolute measuring and counting accuracy in a double-chamber format and counting grids developed by Neubauer. The chamber is sealed and provides high magnification for counting certainty.
- Bright-line metalized counting chamber.
- Designed for high visibility and comfort, especially under low contrast conditions
- Features improved double Neubauer ruling
- Provides a high degree of accuracy and precision
- Precisely ground for even surface
Propper Hemacytometer Cover Glass serves as a ready-to-use companion with the modern-day hemocytometer double-chamber format of the Propper Blood Counting Chamber.
The Hemacytometer Cover Glass and Blood Counting Chamber has been an essential tool for medical practitioners and biologists. And “Helping hematologists conquer blood diseases worldwide.” — American Society of Hematology