Bev-L-Edge® Micro Slides – Beveled Edge Microscope Slides
$227.30 – $265.50
Bev-L-Edge® Microscope Slides are made of first quality water-white glass. Use for use with blood smears or in routine microscopy.
- Top quality ready-to-use slides for use in routine microscopy
- Features smoothly ground beveled edges
- Double frosted side “Twin-Frosted”
Propper Manufacturing Company microscope slides are made of non-corrosive, non-fogging water-white glass. Bev-L-Edge® Micro Slides have clipped corners, ideal for automated processing. Beveled edge microscope slides are easier to handle. Slides are carefully inspected to ensure quality.
Bev-L-Edge® Twin-frost® slides have a sandblasted frosted writing area at one end and on both sides. Write on the frosted side with a pencil to withstand chemical processing.
Use Bev-L-Edge® Micros Slides for all routine microscopy.
- Glass is colorless and transparent.
- Beveled edge microscope slides are excellent for blood smears.
- Pre-cleaned: no residual oil/grease film or coating on slides.
- Smooth slide surface and edges.
Sold in cases of 20 boxes of 72 slides (10 gross). Thickness 0.9mm-1.0mm.
Beveled edge microscope slides Storage Conditions & Shelf Life
Shelf life is 36 months. Store in a warm dry place 15-30°C/59-86°F.
Below you will find associated information about this product.