Once-A-Day® Bowie-Dick Test-Pak™
Once-A-Day® Bowie-Dick Test Pak® is a traditional pre-assembled white-to-black color changing Bowie-Dick test.
- Pre-assembled disposable Bowie-Dick test pack
- Distinct white to black color change
- External process indicator helps distinguish exposed pack
Once-A-Day® Test-Pak™ Bowie-Dick test is a pre-assembled, disposable Bowie-Dick test pack. Features traditional white to black color change. Used to ensure adequate air removal in dynamic-air-removal-steam sterilizers.
Bowie-Dick tests provide a challenge for pre-vacuum sterilizers (270-276°F) at the start of each day, or after routine or other maintenance. Place the test pack in an otherwise empty sterilizer, near the drain.
Once-A-Day® Test-Pak™ detects low temperature/pressure conditions, wet & superheated steam.
Once-A-Day® Test-Pak™ consists of a series of air removal and steam penetration barriers and a chemical indicator at the center of each pack. It features a process indicator on the outermost barrier (box) to allow for quick differentiation between processed and unprocessed test packs.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-assembled single-use Pack eliminates the need to assemble a test pack.
- Distinct color change (white to black) indicates effective steam penetration.
- Write load information directly onto the test sheet after processing to simply record keeping.
- Lot Number and Expiration Date printed on each pack to increase traceability.
Storage Conditions: 15°-32°C (59°-90°F) 30-70% Relative Humidity
AAMI / ISO 11140-1:2010, Class 2
AAMI / ISO 11140-5:2007
Below you will find associated information about this product.