OK Sterilizer Bags
$51.40 – $112.57
Medical grade paper bags to keep small instruments and implants safe through steam sterilization cycles
- All-paper, high-quality gusseted sterilization bags
- An ideal alternative to pouches or to contain small instruments or implants inside a container
- Features pre-printed process indicator
OK Bags are 100% medical grade paper, an alternative to pouches or tubes which can be used inside or outside of other packaging. OK Bags feature pre-printed indicators and a designated area to cycle information which allows for easy identification of packs which have been through a steam cycle.
Bags are easily secured by folding over the top edge a number of times and then sealing with autoclave tape. Bags maintain integrity even in the case of wet steam.
- All-paper design allows for adequate air removal steam penetration and drying while simultaneously providing a sterile barrier
- Pre-printed process indicator for easy visualization and confirmation of exposure to steam
- All sizes feature a gusset which allows bulky objects to be placed safely in the bag
- Single-use only
- Recommended for use when plastic-paper pouches are not appropriate AAMI ST-79:2018
- Conforms to: ISO11607 and EN868 – 5
Below you will find associated information about this product.