Gas-Chex® Indicator Tape
Gas-Chex® Indicator Tape provides a means of identifying sterilized packs while ensuring their security during ethylene oxide sterilization.
- Distinguish between processed and unprocessed sterilization packages
- Strong crepe-embossed tape can be written on
- Distinct red to green color change after exposure to EO sterilization cycle
- For use in securing wrapped surgical trays before, during, and after sterilization
- ISO 11140-1 Type 1 Compliant
Gas-Chex® Ethylene Oxide Gas Indicator Tape pressure-sensitive sterilization tape is used to distinguish between processed and unprocessed items.
Gas-Chex® EO Gas Indicator Tape shows the word “gas” is written in reactive ink, after exposure to a EO sterilization cycle, “gas” changes from red to green. Green means go!
Gas-Chex® Tape has strong pressure-sensitive adhesive. Adhesive specifically formulated for secure bonding with fabric, non-woven wraps, paper, metal and glass, yet provides easy removal without traces of residue.
Below you will find associated information about this product.