BI-O.K.® Steam Biological Indicator
$4.95 – $700.21
BI-O.K.® Steam Biological Indicators are self-contained biological indicators for use in steam sterilization.
- Self-Contained biological indicator vials for steam
- Vials provide test results in 24 hours
- Vial design prevents premature activation and minimizes risk of breaking
- Visually distinct positive results indicated by the media transitioning from Purple to Yellow
- Chemical Indicator on label provides instant indication of exposure
BI-OK® self-contained biological indicators are designed for routine monitoring and release of loads containing implantable devices. Vials are inoculated with Bacillus Atrophaeus spores to challenge steam sterilization.
Use in steam test pack during cycle, after sterilization cycle activate media by crushing the glass vial with the vial activator and incubate at 57°C. A color change in the media indicates spore growth and cycle failure.
Below you will find associated information about this product.