BI-O.K.™ Steam Biological Indicator
$7.65 – $752.70
BI-O.K.™ Steam Biological Indicators are self-contained biological indicators for use in steam sterilization.
- Self-Contained biological indicator vials for steam
- Vials provide test results within 24 hours
- Vial design prevents premature activation and minimizes the risk of breaking
- Visually distinct positive results are indicated by the media transitioning from Purple to Yellow
- Chemical Indicator on the label provides instant indication of exposure
BI-O.K.™ self-contained biological indicators are designed for routine monitoring and release of loads containing implantable devices. Vials are inoculated with Bacillus atrophaeus spores to challenge steam sterilization.
Use in steam test pack during the cycle, after sterilization cycle activates media by crushing the glass vial with the vial activator and incubate at 57°C. A color change in the media indicates spore growth and cycle failure.
Below you will find associated information about this product.